Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Front yard Fun

The kids and I played in the front yard this evening and took some random pictures. This little guys was pollinating his little heart out and frequently flew past the kids to watch them scream and run around.  


Jerry and I mulched, mowed and tilled the garden in about 5 hours yesterday. This is the pretty front yard.


This was actually taken with me upside down, that might be why her head looks a touch large.  She is so sweet! I love my Beauty.


My handsome bubbies. He's missing his two front teeth, it is sweet.


Just playing around.  Notice the tarp? It is covering almost 2 yards of unused mulch, which equates to $60 wasted! Oh well.


Megan took this picture! I love Hunter's face, he really looks happy. It's pictures like these I will have to stare at in 4 years when he doesn't really like us anymore.  I just love spending time with my kids. 

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

don't let that mulch go to waste we will take it off your hands if you have no plans for it!

Michelle said...

I'm starting to notice those happy looks are harder and harder to come by...in my 9 year old! It makes me sad already:(
Your yard does look beautiful by the way!

Lórien said...

You blogged again yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your yard does look great and those pictures are so cute.

Chris said...

I believe that Mommy looks just as happy if not moreso than does Hunter...Oh the love!