Monday, December 1, 2008

Feeling Fat?

Having a bad day? This should give you little laugh. So Sunday I wasn't feeling the skinniest, you know, one of those bloated, nothing fits days. So after church I was in the kitchen and after I bent over I felt something rip. My zipper spilt right down the side- tragic. So I put on my favorite fat pants, only to wake up from my nap and pop my button off! Seriously, a zipper and a button all in one day. Now don't you feel better about your day?

7 comments:

The Kemps said...

Your post had me doubled over with laughter. I sure needed a laugh today. Thanks!!

Lórien said...

NO, actually I don't. It probably just means that you accidentally pulled out some 4's instead of a 6 :-) You looked fantastically skinny in that long brown skirt on Sunday.

Amy said...

Thanks lorien, that was the skirt that the zipper ripped on. Jerry just smiled and said, "that must be telling you something"- thanks dude.

kidding...right? said...

Amy,
I am crying laughing! That is so funny! I just finished off our frosted sugar cookies and half a bag of peanut M&M's. So... Yes, I am feeling a bit plump! Nice PR on your relay. Way to go!
Charlyce

Jennifer said...

You were definitely not looking plump on Sunday, however you might have been feeling. Just think of it this way--it's all that iron-hard muscle that cannot be contained. The rest of us mushy people have bodies with more give to them. Perhaps you should exercise less? ;-)

Chris said...

lol...I just read this to Mitchell he said "all it is telling you is to get a new pair of pants!" You are perfect! Healthy, body appropiate, strong, and beautiful...you are the complete package girl!

Barbara said...

Are you kidding me? I only saw your sun-beaming smile when singing the choir song!