Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Halloween

This year Hunter was Scream's assistant (not sure who that is). He kept his mask on for a little bit but it was too dark to trick or treat with it on so he was mostly a kid in a black robe; especially since I carried his pitch fork. Megan was the cutest cowgirl ever. She was so excited to wear her boots. We bought them for Halloween and she has worn them almost everyday since we got them.
The kid's school has a Halloween parade every year and this is Megan with some of her classmates.


I tried the patterns on the pumpkins this year. Jerry free handed his and Hunter did his own this year from start to finish.

We searched everywhere for an old fashion cap gun for Megan. Thank goodness we found a cute pink one at Cracker Barrel. The kids love decorating the house. We hung lots of pumpkins from the tree, strung more cob webs than you can imagine over all the bushes in the yard and tried to find scary decorations for the house.
He just would not keep on that mask.

We had lots of fun getting candy and I of course had to throw most of it away. Those Butterfinger Crisps are deadly! Can't wait for next year and the best excuse to eat candy.

1 comment:

kidding...right? said...

I love it that the school has a costume parade! We used to do that at my elementary and I loved it! I think it's a real bummer that both elementary schools we've been in don't do anything for Halloween! Cute pictures!