Spring is finally in full bloom and the weather is perfect for a bike ride. Everyone warns us about the humidity that is inevitably coming very soon, so we have to take every opportunity to play outside while we still can. Megan loves this trail that runs along the back of our development. There is a small farm with 5 cows that the kids love to watch. I like the trail because I don't have to worry incessantly about them being hit by a car (our street is a speeding thoroughfare). Jerry likes riding with the kids because he can't wait for them to start doing triathlons with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures!! We miss you guys!
Very cute - and yes......the humidity is coming!!! I can't wait :-(
Holy Cow!!! I can't believe my little buddy Hunter is the big 7!!! Time is moving too quickly. Gabrielle has her 6th next month. I am FREAKING OUT!!!
Post a Comment