Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon


So all of my friends have blogs now. As of about a month ago I had no idea what a blog was, I'm really in the know. I guess I get to show off cute pictures of my adorable children, let everyone see how much weight I have put on since moving to Delaware and best of all I get to just say whatever I want and don't have to see the reaction on their face when I undoubtably put my foot in my mouth. (I know so many of you are reminiscing of a time I did that to you, sorry!). Anyway, I hope this new adventure works out, I can feel less quilty about never sending pictures of the kids to their grandparents and I can keep in psuedo-touch with old friends. Ok, I will end this and see if it works. So excited to have joined the world of technology, some day I will even go on facebook or some site like that where people actually chat!!! Watch out!!!!

5 comments:

Lórien said...

Ahhhh!! Yeah for blogging. Welcome to the newest addiction. You can test drive digital scrapbooking here too as it's very very similar :-)

Ashlie said...

Welcome to blog land!

The Kemps said...

Hooray!!! We're so glad you decided to blog!!!

Ana said...

Follower.

Joyous said...

well well... it's about time!!! Your baby is super cute, too!!!