
This is the face she was making at the beginning of the photo session. She just didn't want her picture taken. I hate to revert to bribery but I had no choice in the situation, I needed these pictures!
So Ashile, the amazing photographer, took Megan off and got her to smile every time she mentioned ponies. I had to stay away because she kept looking at me instead of where she was suppose to. I love each the following pictures. Family members: if you want any of these pictures please email me and tell the size and color, they all come in B&W, Color, tint and sepa.
Can you tell I cut her bangs just before we took these pictures? Jen is going to laugh at how crooked they are next time she cuts Megan's hair.
This is my beauty! So classic! I love the editing Ashlie does but my girl is gorgeous either way!



8 comments:
So so so so gorgeous! I hope someday my pictures will look half this good. Does she have a link to a website? I would love to look at the rest of her stuff.
Actually right before I took that picture at the tree she said, "My Mom wants me to show my pretty teeth." and then gave me that smile. Before that I would get her to smile and even laugh a little but she was pretty careful not to show those teeth. She is SO cute! Thanks again!
Oh my Word what a cute little girl! Ashlie I dont know you but girl I want you to know I admire your ability to take wonderful pictures. what did you shoot these pictures with? Lorien I have seen some pictures you take and you take great shots
I love, love, love these pictures! So cute! And you know I dig that jumpsuit!
Great shots. She is super cute with or without teeth showing. The black and white one is my favorite.
Megan is absolutely adorable!! Cute, cute, cute!!
I love when a picture captures both the inner and outer beauty...Megan is one sweet looking four year old...You are going to have to beat those six year old boys off with sticks!
Where's Mommy's pictures?
she is sooo pretty!
Post a Comment