Monday, August 4, 2008

Working out

So we put Hunter in gymnastics because he wanted to try it. I was excited about it and of course Jerry had some reservations. Something about it not being manly enough, I think. Have you seen the bodies of the male gymnasts in the Olympics? This sport is not for wimps. Hunter had a side cramp and was sweating buckets within the first 10 minutes of class. He has been going for a couple weeks now and really likes it. He is getting stronger and is understanding some of the basics. We will see how much he wants to pursue this, I just want him to enjoy whatever he wants to try.
This Horse is no joke. They have to hold themselves up a long time while throwing their legs over the horse in weird directions
Hunter is still afraid to go over the vault. I know he will get more brave as time goes on.

I tried to get a short video of his attempt at the end of the horse. I always loved gymnastics. I hope Megan and Hunter will find something they enjoy and that helps them stay healthy.

No comments: