Thursday, May 15, 2008

3's

Thanks to my friend Lorien, we all are suppose to do the 3's of personal information.

3 Joys

-I would like to put each child and my husband as seperate joys, but I will group them together as the greatest joys of my life. If nothing else ever happens to me I am content that I loved and was loved by my family.
-The gospel of Jesus Christ. It brings me peace when I am scared of dying, it guides me when I am confused and it makes life worth living because I know I will live with my greatest joys (family) into the eternities.
-Friends. Some of my happiest memories are with friends. I love having someone I can call at 3 in the morning and they won't care that I woke them, they just want to be there for me. Escpeially friends that love my kids and accept me for the crazy person I am.

3 Fears

-Dying-not so much how I will die but that I will no longer be on the earth. That my kids will no longer have me here to help them. No one can love your kids like you do, not even close.
-Claustrophobia and Heights-both can make me scream in terror and literally throw me into a panic attack that Zanx can't help.
-Losing a child- it is the only thing I could not handle happening. I fear Hunter being kidnapped while riding his bike, or being hit by a car. I fear Megan drowning at the pool or just not being here anymore.

3 Goals

-Finish school this year! Then of course is graduate school but one step at a time.
-Break a 24 min 5k. Something happens as you age, for some reason my speed slows down too.
-Ride the top ten scariest roller coasters in the world. I wanted to do that for our honeymoon; go to lots of amuesment parks, but Jerry wasn't thrilled with the idea.

3 Current obsession or collections

-I am still obsessed with the Twilight book series. I love vampires and this series is fantastic. I re-reading it at the moment, which I never do, so that speaks volumes.
-I am obsessed with losing 10 pounds. I actually went on two diets and I have never dieted in my life. I think it would help me reach my 5k goal.
-Sorry no third obsession

3 Random Facts

-I am a school nerd. I am the student everyone hates because I mess up the grading curve. Even when I get an A I argue if I feel it could be a higher A (percentage wise). I don't like reviews before tests because I think they give too much information away, if you don't know it already a review isn't going to help.
-I too love to cut the grass. I once had Yard of the Month on base because I was miticulous about it being cut the right height. I used to ask my brothers if I could mow for them, they never said no.
-I love soccer. If I could play again I would do it in a heart beat. I want to coach the high school girls team if they would let me. There is not a better sport on the planet.

6 comments:

Lórien said...

Very nice - and you're right - we DO have a lot of the same stuff on here!

So you're the curve messer-uper huh??? :-)

The Kemps said...

Very cool post. I enjoyed reading your 3's. I don't know if we've told you lately...WE MISS YOU GUYS!! When are you coming to visit?????

Amy said...

WE will be back out there first week of April 2009 for my graduation!!!!!

Joyous said...

Amy- I am also obsessed with the Twilight books... my sis-in-law
(on Jeff's side) and I are going to Forks in September for Stephenie Meyer Day!! We go on a trip every year, just she and I, and we are both STOKED for this one!!!

The Kemps said...

HOORAY!!! The Biangs are coming to town! It's already on our calendar. We can hardly wait!!

There's a possibility that Bry & I may be heading to NYC in the fall, any chance of meeting up with you & Jerry for a play or dinner or temple session or something?

Amy said...

Absolutely, Aimee. We can do whatever, whenever, just let us know. Joy- OMG you are soooo lucky, I wish I were going with you. We will have to chat about it sometime and obsesse over the movie coming out.