Monday, May 12, 2008

A real hair cut!

So Megan got her hair cut this weekend. Normally I spray down her hair and try to cut her bangs as straight as I can. Not always the best outcome, but she is still little. So Jen is cutting her hair and Megan's bangs vary anywhere from 1-2 inches in length! I guess my straight cutting wasn't so straight. So needless to say Jen did a fantastic job on Megan's new hair-do. She is so excited to not have to sit through the torture of brushing her tangled hair everyday. Seriously, when I was little my mom would say, "flip your head down" and and she would relentlessly brush the "rat's nests" out of our long curly hair, sooooo painful. Now Megan is safe from the same fate. Thanks Jen!

3 comments:

Lórien said...

Oh my goodness my scalp is hurting for you. I can't even imagine flipping your head over and getting naturally curly hair brushed like that!

I love Megan's hair - it's so cute on her!

Michelle said...

She looks adorable with that hair cut! I especially love the head band!(Did it actually stay in?) Love it!!(Its sad when my quotes come from dragon tales)

The Kemps said...

Cute, cute, cute!!